One thing not every Chicago real estate agent will tell you is where the best sports bars are, but they should, because Chicago is renowned for its pubs and enthusiasm for sports. All over the city there are homes for sale in Chicago, so settling for a Chicago property in an area without a decent night life is a mistake.
The 5 most famous sports bars in Chicago are that promise to show Blackhawk games are:
1) Harry Caray’s – One of the nicest sports bars in Chicago, Harry Caray’s is almost as famous as the man from it got its name. They do on and off site catering, weddings, and there is a Chicago’s sports museum in the bar.
Do not make the mistake of thinking that it is a sports bar that just shows baseball. Harry Caray’s is just as wild about hockey.
2) Smoke Daddy – Serving the best BBQ in Chicago, they also cater to sports fans, particularly Blackhawk fans. While Smoke Daddy’s catering is as popular as the bar, the bar is certainly one of the more impressive in Chicago.
3) Michael’s – Serving some of the best pizza in Chicago — and that is saying something — Michael’s also has an affinity for making certain the Blackhawks games always dominate the televisions.
4) Duffy’s – Located in the North Side, Duffy’s is all about sports and atmosphere. While adamant about their Wolverines, Duffy’s is a great place to check-out a Blackhawks game.
5) Stocks and Blondes – Old school Chicago at its best, Stocks and Blondes is between West Side, North Side and South Side. A beautiful little bar on 40 N. Wells, it is as good as any in Chicago for watching the Blackhawks.
Latest News About
Chicago Summer Festival season is here. Find out what Chicago has to offer!
JUNE – Chicago Summer Festival Schedule Grant Park Summer Music Festival, JUNE 13 – AUGUST 18 What does summer in Chicago look like? Ten weeks of classical music performed by the Grant Park Orchestra and Chorus under the stars. Our season begins June 13—Don’t miss a thrilling summer of music! Grant Park Chicago Summer Music Festival Taste of Randolph, JUNE 15 – 17 Commemorating the iconic street festival’s 22nd Anniversary, Star Events and WLCO will bring together the biggest and brightest names in Chicago dining, featuring over 16 restaurants exemplary […]
The West Loop is a foodie’s paradise. Chef-driven eateries seem to be opening daily and attract hungry patrons from all over the world. The neighborhood maintains its industrial roots with restaurants occupying historic factories with residential lofts just overhead. The mix of new restaurants in old spaces make for some of the most memorable dining settings in the city. There are tons of excellent restaurants in the West Loop. From soul-warming pasta at Monteverde to Chinese dim sum at Duck Duck Goat, there’s something for every taste. 1. Monteverde Chef […]
We asked the Related Realty team to share some of their favorite holiday traditions during this time of the year. We hope this list inspires you to make new memories and start a few fresh family traditions that you’ll look forward to year after year. “The first family member to find the pickle hidden in the Christmas tree got an extra present.” –Lucas M. “Setting up the family Christmas tree and another mini special tree in my daughter’s room.” – Alex H. “My family and I love to bake together […]